1 lb bag $7.35
10 lb case $73.50
Businesses reselling product may register for wholesale volume pricing
- In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups water to 1 3/4 cups falafel mix and stir well.
- Let stand 15 minutes to absorb the water.
- Form mix into 1 inch balls.
- Pour vegetable oil into a deep skillet until it is 1/2 inch deep. Heat until 375° F.
- Fry balls until brown and crisp (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from skillet. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.
- Follow directions 1-3 above to prepare falafel balls for cooking
- Flatten falafel balls into 1/2 inch thick patties. Brush both sides of each patty with olive oil.
- Place on cookie sheet, then broil 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove from broiler. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.