Pumpkin Seed, Raw
1 lb bag $4.95
5 lb bag $24.75
27.5 lb case $136.12
Businesses reselling product may register for wholesale volume pricing
Raw Pumpkin Seeds
If you’re looking for a nutritional powerhouse, look no further than raw pumpkin seeds. These little green kernels pack a punch when it comes to valuable phytonutrients.
- High in antioxidants and fights free radicals
- Reduces risk in certain cancers
- Rich in HDL cholesterol, decreasing blood pressure and menopausal symptoms
- Good source of Omega-3s, high in fiber and magnesium, both contributing to heart and liver health
- High Zinc content, plus lignans and phytosterols, impact bladder and prostate health
- Tryptophan, converted to melatonin, helps alleviate insomnia
If that doesn’t convince you to grab a handful of raw pumpkin seeds, consider adding them to your favorite dishes. Pumpkin seeds are great in vegetable sautés, on top of salads or cereals (hot or cold), and in a variety of baked goods. Our seeds are hulled for your convenience.
Commonly used in Mexican and Spanish dishes, pumpkin seeds are quite often referred to as pepitas. This is Spanish for ‘little seed of squash’. Mount Hope Wholesale’s roasted and salted pumpkin seeds are also a popular way to serve and eat these robust seeds.