Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Salted
1 lb bag $6.55
5 lb bag $32.75
20 lb case $131.00
Roasted and Salted Pumpkin Seeds
Mount Hope Wholesale’s roasted and salted pumpkin seeds — also known as pepitas — are hulled and ready to use for your convenience. Spanish for “little seed of squash,” pepitas contain almost as much protein as peanuts, as well as healthy oils and antioxidants.
Pumpkin seeds germinate in warm soil making them difficult to grow year-round. You could spend time waiting for pumpkins to ripen, scoop out the seeds to clean and dry them, and hull each individual seed before roasting them to perfection. Or, you could save those precious hours and use them for coming up with delicious recipes while bulk ordering our roasted salted pumpkin seeds any time of the year.
Native to Northeastern Mexico and the Southern United States, the pumpkin is part of the Cucurbita family which includes cucumbers, squash and other gourds. Pumpkin seeds unearthed in Mexico lead researchers to believe this fruitt originated as early as 7,500 BC. Today pumpkins grow all over the world.
Pumpkin seeds have various health benefits including:
- Magnesium, potassium, and calcium for bone and heart health
- Antioxidants that may help cut diabetes risk
- Fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 for heart and liver health
- Fiber to keep cholesterol low and lower heart disease risks
- rumpkin seed is popular for snacking on and a great alternative to sunflower seed. They help you feel fuller longer. Our pumpkin seeds are great for a variety of recipes. Use them in Mexican cuisine, salads, fish recipes, soups, and any vegetable dish. Add them to cookies, pies, cakes or fruit and granola bars.
Mount Hope Wholesale offers these delicious protein packed seeds in one and five pound bags, as well as by the full case. If you are looking raw pumpkin seeds, we’ve got you covered there as well.