1 lb bag $8.90
5 lb bag $44.50
55 lb case $489.50
Garlic granules are a great flavor-packed addition when creating marinades, sauces, vinaigrettes, stews and preparing meats and veggies. Granulated garlic and other types of dried garlic are milder than fresh cloves. These forms don’t contain the same anti-bacterial benefits, but dried garlic still captures essential minerals such as:
- Iron – fuel for an active lifestyle.
- Copper – supports the nervous system
- Manganese – supports skeletal health.
- Phosphorus – for healthy kidney function, teeth and bones.
- Vitamin C and many B vitamins including B6, thiamin, pantothenic acid.
As part of the allium family – a.k.a. onion family – garlic originates as a bulbus plant wrapped in a thin, flaky skin. When peel peeled back, you reveal multiple cloves each wrapped in their own skins. Mount Hope Wholesale also carries minced, and finely powdered garlic, as well as garlic salt. Garlic is a fundamental ingredient when cooking in parts of Asia, the Middle East, Norther Africa, Southern Europe and Latin and North America.