- Add Almonds, Seeds, Protein Powder and Coconut to a food processor with an “S-Blade”. Blend until crumbly, like cookie crumbs.
- Add Dates, Salt, and Vanilla to the food processor. Blend until combined with the Almond mixture and a sticky, crumbly batter forms. Do not over-process, this will cause oils to be released into the mixture, making it too greasy. If needed add water to the mix a tablespoon at a time to help it come together. It should not be runny.
- Once the mixture has reached a point that it holds its shape when rolled into a 1 inch ball, add some Coconut to a small bowl and roll the balls in it to coat them.
- Place the truffles onto a sheet of parchment/wax paper lining a baking sheet or a freezer-safe airtight container.
- Place the baking sheet or container in the freezer. Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store for a week in a sealed container in the fridge, or extend the shelf life by storing in the freezer.
Recipe credit: Savannah Harless